[DT-F] DT-F Recommendations - v04

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 16 04:36:55 UTC 2015

Please find attached the revised set of recommendations.

There is still work to be done. In particular, the short form and
long-form recommendations need to be made a bit more consistent with
each other, and the short form still needs to be tightened up a bit.
Note that two of the Principles were not included in the short form.

Please focus on whether the content says what we want it to.

I will try to get out a revised version just prior to the CWG meeting
at 17:00 UTC.

Alan