[DT-F] FW: For your review - draft responses to ICG Questions

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 29 21:13:18 UTC 2015

Not sure it really matters.

Milton has identified a CWG requirement that has
slipped through the cracks. The ICG should have
directed a question to the NTIA about how this requirement would be satisfied.

My only point was that the ICANN/Versign proposal
was on another unrelated subject and I used the
Q/A to demonstrate (at least from my perspective)
why is was orthogonal to the ICANN/Verisign proposal.

Alan