[Cwg-framework-principles] Chart for review/discussion at CWG meeting on Thursday

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jun 3 21:07:47 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet in which we¹ve attempted to ³map²
the charters of each of the prior cross community working groups (CWGs)
identified on our first call to the various phases of a typical working
group life cycle (as was presented by Bart during that first call). We have,
in each phase, also divided it into specific sub-questions that we attempt
to match to each CWG¹s charter, and we have also included a column for Staff
Observations and another for this group¹s comments.

Please note that Becky and John, our interim co-chairs, have not yet had a
chance to review this chart in details ­ however, we thought that it would
be useful to send it out to you prior to the Thursday meeting in order to
facilitate discussion.

Thanks and cheers
Mary