[Cwg-framework-principles] With AC chat: MP3 and Attendance - CWG Framework of Operating Principles - 22 May 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu May 22 19:58:30 UTC 2014

With AC chat included.

From: owner-gnso-secs at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-secs at icann.org] On Behalf
Of Nathalie Peregrine
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:09 PM
To: cwg-framework-principles at icann.org
Cc: gnso-secs at icann.org; Mary Wong; Bart Boswinkel
Subject: [gnso-secs] MP3 and Attendance - CWG Framework of Operating
Principles - 22 May 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the CWG Framework of Operating Principles
call held on Thursday 22 May at 1500 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-framework-op-principles-20140522-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may

Calendar page:  <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/>
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Alan Greenberg

Natalia Enciso

Anne-Cathrin Marcussen

John Berard - (Co-Chair)

Alan MacGillivray

Becky Burr - (Co-Chair)

Avri Doria

Ali Hadji

Apologies:
Isak Jacobsen

ICANN staff:

Mary Wong

Bart Boswinkel

Steve Chan

Nathalie Peregrine

 Web page : http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/ccwg-framework.htm

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 22 May 2014:

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the first  Framework of Operating
Principles Cross Community Working Group meeting on the 22nd May 2014 at
15:00 UTC

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Audio has been enabled in the AC room, please activate
your mics by clicking on the telephone icon at the top of the toolbar and
following instructions from there. Alternatively, please dial into the phone
bridge, passcode PRINCIPLES

  Bart Boswinkel:Hello all

  Alan Greenberg:Dialing in now.

  Natalia Enciso:Hello everyone.

  Mary Wong:We are waiting for a few more people to dial in - in the
meantime the conversation on the audio bridge is on a different topic (for
those just dialing in now and wondering).

  Allan MacGillivray:Hello everybody

  Alan Greenberg:long wait for operatot

  Alan Greenberg:on now

  Alan Greenberg:Was there a dialout for Cheryl?

  Nathalie  Peregrine:no none requested

  Nathalie  Peregrine:is she expected here?

  Alan Greenberg:Is she on the mailing list?

  Mary Wong:Yes I thnk so

  Nathalie  Peregrine:I am going through emails now and see no dial out
request, I am reluctant to wake her.

  Alan Greenberg:No, not unless requested.

  Allan MacGillivray:The audio is gone  - is everyone just quiet or do I
have a technical problem?

  Mary Wong:Allan we will check

  Nathalie  Peregrine:AC audio is still on Allan.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Try logging out and back in again

  Allan MacGillivray 2:Thanks.  I'm back.

  Mary Wong:Is audio working for you now?

  Allan MacGillivray 2:Yes

  Alan Greenberg:Don't think I said disastrous. Tumultuous, from a
perspective of  rules and processes.

  Mary Wong:For those looking at the Charter on the screen, you can scroll
up and down the document.

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Ali Hadji has joined the AC room

  Mary Wong:Welcome, Hadji

  Mary Wong:The PDP procedures and rules between the ccNSO and GNSO are
quite different, and are spelled out in the ICANN Bylaws (follow up to
Bart's point).

  alihadji:Hi Marry

  alihadji:I'm Hadji

  Mary Wong:Link to ICANN Bylaws, with GNSO PDP rules in Annex A and ccNSO
PDP in Annex B: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/bylaws-2014-04-04-en

  Mary Wong:Hello Hadji - feel free to type a short introduction of yourself
in this chat for everyone.

 alihadji:ok

  alihadji:great

  alihadji:I"m Hadji From Comoros

  alihadji:I m the technical contact for .km

  alihadji:and represent in ccNSO

  alihadji:I'm working in Comores Telecom

  alihadji:the only operate telecom In comoros

  alihadji:sorry for my English

  alihadji:French is my first langage

  Mary Wong:Not at all, thank you and welcome. You can review the
recording/transcript of this meeting later to hear/see the introductions
from the other members of this group on the call today.

  alihadji:I'm pleasure to participat in this WG

  alihadji:send my salutations to all

  Natalia Enciso:Hi Hadgi, I am from Paraguay and english is not my first
language either :) Welcome. Also happy to work /learn from all of you. I am
At-large member.

  Mary Wong:Welcome to you too, Natalia - looking forward to your
contributions too!

  Natalia Enciso:Thanks Mary.

  alihadji:Thanks Natalia

  Mary Wong:The document on-screen now is the Background Paper circulated to
the mailing list. Again, you can scroll up and down it at your leisure.

  alihadji:Mary, where we are about the agenda?

  Mary Wong:The Paper and Bart's presentation have also been uploaded to
this CWG's wiki space: https://community.icann.org/x/JpHhAg

  Mary Wong:@Hadji - we have concluded Agenda item 3 and starting
feedback/discussion on Agenda item 4.

  alihadji:thanks

  Mary Wong:The Chairs have asked members for suggestions and feedback on
how this group can identify issues and build solutions.

  Avri Doria:sorry took a while for me to get unmuted.  dont really have
much to say.  i thought Bart did a good breakdonwn.

  Avri Doria:and i agree charters are necessary.

  alihadji:I m agree the charter

  Natalia Enciso:No at this time, my first CCWG :)

  Natalia Enciso:Agree with everything that has been said.

  Avri Doria:is the ssac gnso joint group on internationaliszind whoi info
on the list.  dont immediately see it.

  Mary Wong:Thanks, Avri - do you mean the IRD WG? If we missed it we will
add it.

  Avri Doria:i forget if that is what it was called.  acronyms have a sort
shelf life in my brain.

  Mary Wong:@Avri, was this it? https://community.icann.org/x/EICI

  Avri Doria:yep

  Avri Doria:thanks

  Mary Wong::)

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Apologies, was stuck on  mute, transcript should be
posted in about 6 hours' time

  alihadji:Thank you

  Allan MacGillivray 2:Please don't take my silence as a lack of interest.
I think we are the right track.

  Natalia Enciso:Thanks. Glad I could help.

  Avri Doria:jade or just used to acclimating to whatever is thrown at us.

  Mary Wong:Thank you all!

  Natalia Enciso:thanks

  Avri Doria:thanks, bye

  alihadji:bye