[Cwg-framework-principles] - Draft Process Documentation / Framework

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Sat Jun 20 17:49:27 UTC 2015

My apologies but I will not be able to attend this meeting.

As often happens at an ICANN meeting I'm booked multiple ways in this
time slot (who would've thought this could happen at 8am though) and I
need to give priority to my SSAC meeting.

I have no substantive comments regarding the current draft and I will
check the recording/transcript later.

Thanks,

Jim