[Cwg-framework-principles] Proposed Final Draft - Final Framework for Cross Community Working Groups

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Sep 10 00:40:32 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached a proposed final draft of the Final Framework of Principles for Future Cross Community Working Groups for your review. This proposed final draft incorporates a few changes and updates made as a result of the community discussion that took place in Helsinki, and has been approved by Becky and John, our co-chairs.

If you have any concerns, questions or comments on any of the proposed changes (shown in redline in the attached document), please indicate this by email reply to this mailing list by Friday 16 September. Subject to any substantive changes or objections anyone may have, the plan is to submit the Final Framework to both our Chartering Organizations – the ccNSO and GNSO Councils – by the document deadline for each of their next meetings (in the case of the GNSO Council, this will be 19 September).

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work and great collaboration, and to Becky and John for providing such clear and direct guidance as our co-chairs!

Cheers
Mary