[Cwg-rfp1-2a-2b] FW: RFP-1 update

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Nov 1 13:15:22 UTC 2014

I will leave to the experts in the ccTLD world to ensure that the language we use in our proposal is accurate and applicable to the task at hand for the IANA transition regarding names.  For now, I am going to make the edits that have been provided; if there are any more needed after we send our proposals to the full CWG list, they can be made later when the whole group is discussing the proposals.

One favor I would like to ask of everyone in our subgroup is this:  Please participate in the discussion in the CWG as those outside our subgroup ask questions and make comments especially with regard your areas of expertise.  This will be helpful both on the CWG calls and on the CWG email list.

Thanks, Chuck