[CWG-RFP3] Scheduling of CWG Subgroup 3 Conference Call

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Nov 4 13:28:02 UTC 2014

The call has been scheduled and I have sent individual calendar invites to
all RFP3 subgroup members.

From:  Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, November 3, 2014 12:18 PM
To:  RFP3 <cwg-rfp3 at icann.org>
Subject:  [CWG-RFP3] Scheduling of CWG Subgroup 3 Conference Call

All:

Heeding my own advice, I am splitting this subject into  a separate thread.
The request in my initial email read:

1.  As an initial matter, I would like to suggest that we have a conference
call of this subgroup on Thursday, November 6 from 14:00 to 15:30 UTC.  I
don't think there is enough time before Tuesday's call of the CWG to have a
subgroup call.  If you cannot participate at this time, please respond ASAP.
If the time doesn't work, we'll go to a Doodle poll, but I think a call of
this subgroup this week is critical to moving forward in a timely fashion.

I have heard from Martin Boyle that he cannot attend.  As Martin recognized,
I picked this time since it had previously been set aside for our CWG call
(now tomorrow instead).  Therefore, I presume that most of you should be
able to make it.  So, unless I get a groundswell of disapproval between now
and the end of tomorrow's CWG call, I will ask staff to set up an Adobe
Connect room and a dial-in (and -out) for Thursday, November 6 from 14:00 to
15:30 UTC.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan