[CWG-RFP3] Coordination of Subgroup 3

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Nov 4 13:33:21 UTC 2014

David,

You and Milton raise some important points, that being:

- RZF need to be reviewed for technical accuracy
- An authorizer process step exists now . In a post NTIA solution, something similar is needed.  There is a need to evaluate if a single or multiple authorizers are needed as well as cost that might entail.

robert