[CWG-RFP3] CWG-Stewardship Project Plan

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Nov 6 14:27:53 UTC 2014

All,

As discussed for agenda item #3, please find attached the latest version of
the CWG Project Plan.  I draw your attention to rows 45-47, listed as the
RFP3 activity.  The plan shows a start date of 4 Nov and target completion
date of the RFP3 draft proposals due by 24 Nov.  This will allow for one
calendar week for the CWG to combine all RFPx drafts into a single document
and continue the drafting process leading up to the 1 Dec Public Comment
deliverable date.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb