[CWG-RFP3] Is there is a more suitable legal jurisdiction for anIANA subsidiary?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 22:59:45 UTC 2014

Greg:
OK.  This framework has morphed beyond what the plain terms would have
indicated, IMHO.

Secondly, the context of modifying the IANA 'arrangements' was always
informed by a certain political sensibility...and a deliberate attempt to
blunt that accusation; think back to recent events in IG.  I know it is an
inconvenient fact...and I could say more about the political philosophy
that renders this mute but what the hell.

I will go back to observing, mute and without malice.

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799