[CWG-RFP3] CWG-RFP3 Second Call on Wednesday, November 12

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 06:08:48 UTC 2014

All:

Thank you for a very productive call today.  In order to keep up the
momentum, we will have a second call on *Wednesday, November 12 at 14.00
UTC*.  Staff will circulate the usual information.  I intend to circulate a
(very) rough draft proposal framework on Monday for discussion on Wednesday.

I hope that you will be able to participate in the call.  If you are unable
to do so, I hope that yuu will participate actively on the list.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan