[CWG-RFP3] Coordination of Subgroup 3

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:16:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... It will be easier for the Operator to tell us what they send to NTIA
> and the maintainer to tell us what it receives from NTIA which would help
> determine what is done in the middle.

Just incase it becomes so necessary to ping NTIA, i was just listening to a
member of its staff [1] indicating how much they are avalable to respond to
any question from the community. However what i don't hear is channel of
communication but from all indication it seem they can be available in a
timely fashion.

Regards
1. https://ripe69.ripe.net/archives/video/10070    (from 24th min)

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng