[CWG-RFP3] Proposed Redline to Strawman 1

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:09:36 UTC 2014

All:

I have taken the liberty of adding this revised version of Strawman
Proposal 1 to the Strawman Matrix, where it is called Strawman Proposal
1A.  I also added the comments from Stephanie D. and Chuck that were in
that document.  I will leave it to staff [?] to transcribe Kurt and Avri's
comments in the document as posted above....

Greg