[CWG-RFP3] Seperabilty

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Nov 24 12:52:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

It is certainly not a consensus I can be part of.
When you say this is a consensus are you indicating that the ALAC reps
are happy with this so-called consensus?

As for whether NTIA required an RFP, they did it the last time and it is
an example we should follow.

As for operation stability.  7 years is a very long time.  10 years is
an infinity.

I am personally not stuck on 7 years as the period length, but I am
stuck on a periodic RFP.

avri