[CWG-RFP3] Seperabilty

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Nov 24 13:47:07 UTC 2014

Dear Milton,

as I said, I decline having to make a judgement call whether there was
consensus or not and since this does not appear to have been clear, I
apologise for having been seen to be declaring consensus.
Others have confirmed there was a preference for 2. The face to face
meeting in Frankfurt was supposed to be making such decisions and in the
meantime the clock is ticking. As a result, I'd like to find out if
there was any consensus on any of the discussions we had. I think it was
a good meeting and I thought we had found consensus on some of the points.

Kind regards,

Olivier