[CWG-RFP3] Brief comments after Frankfurt

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Nov 26 16:23:44 UTC 2014

Bertrand,

In regard to ccTLDs, the final report of the Framework of Interpretation Working Group is very helpful

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz