[CWG-RFP3] Revised Survey

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 03:17:51 UTC 2015

Thanks for the detailed input Steve. This was extremely helpful in
understanding your position; and your proposal that the following existing
mechanisms are sufficient:
(i) Board engagement with all the SO and AC.
(ii) Ability of NomCom to raise an issue when a board position becomes
vacant.

On a separate note, is it possible for ICANN to share the Continuity Plan
under clause C.7.3 of the IANA Functions Contract? This document will help
the CWG to understand the complexity involved in transferring IANA
functions to another operator.