[CWG-RFP3] Revised Survey

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:35:24 UTC 2015

I don't think individuals should be discounted.

But even if you eliminate the individuals the numbers don't change that much. There were 9 individual comments, only 7 took a clear position on separability; of those 7 one favored the internal solution and 6 expressed support for some form of external separability. Taking them out doesn't move the needle much. If the support for basic model goes down to 62% are you still saying we have a basis for rejecting completely the CWG draft in favor of an option supported by only 25%?