[CWG-RFP3] Revised Survey

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 17 12:14:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

The request was whether there were any examples of such behavior.  Goes
to establishing a pattern of possible behavior.

The request was not for specific example related to IANA.  Currently it
is very hard to know where IANA ends and ICANN begins as we really don't
have any sort of internal seperation.

avri