[CWG-RFP4] Action Items from Call on 28 November

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Nov 29 13:06:18 UTC 2014

Hello all,

On 28/11/2014 15:34, Grace Abuhamad wrote:
> /Volunteers for draft language to include in RFP4: Olivier
> Crepin-Leblond and Avri Doria/

I committed to put down to "paper" a list of threats to the various
entities, especially if designed as some are expecting - for example the
"Contracting Entity" which some expect to be an independent Corporation
or Organisation of some sort.

Please be so kind to find what I hastily put together attached.
I apologise I did not have the time to format this in a table. I started
this from a quick MindMap & exported it to give it a structure. I have
also included it for your information.

For those of you who to not have MS Word, I have attached a PDF copy of
the docx file too.

This is by no means an exhaustive list of potential threats nor
mitigations. I'd like to see this as a starting point for our analysis
of our proposal(s).

Kind regards,

Olivier