[CWG-Stewardship] Document Standstill Starts at 18:00 UTC on Monday 17 November

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Nov 14 18:56:16 UTC 2014

Dear all,

At the request of the Chairs, I'm informing you of a "document standstill"
starting at 18:00 UTC on Monday 17 November until the start of the F2F
meeting at 7:45 UTC on Wednesday 19 November. A standstill is a pause on
document editing and commenting. This standstill is so that everyone can
review the latest version of each document (and comments/redlines where
applicable) before the start of the meeting.

I will send an email on Monday evening (UTC time) with the latest versions
of each document so that you have all of them to review before the meeting.
Staff will coordinate with rapporteurs/coordinators to consolidate the
edits/redlines/comments in the case that there are multiple versions of the
same document in circulation (but let's try to avoid that if we can!).

In the meantime, please continue to edit and comment on the documents. The
more engagement on the work now, the better, especially considering the
short time ahead (10 business days until publication for global public
comment).

Best,
Grace