[CWG-Stewardship] FW: FW: CWG RFP2B Proposal

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Nov 15 06:18:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Apologies, guess I picked the wrong email.  I hope I can be forgiven for
this sin.

I guess that means that my viewpoints will just be ignored.

But if this group is able to decide that multistakeholder models are not
applicable, no matter which thread an email is attached to. I think we
may be in more trouble than I think we are.  Are you saying we have
consensus on a principle against commitment to the multistakeholder
model?  How can that be when the multistakeholder model is really one of
the first principles we much meet for an NTIA solution

avri