[CWG-Stewardship] Draft of Principles

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Nov 15 06:23:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I mistakenly sent my reply on the principle on the wrong thread. ( keyed
off of the 2B in the name - silly mistake)

I am very troubled that we seem to have left the multistakeholder
principle off of our set of guiding principles.  I know there are some
among us that object to the model, but for us to indicate that we have
consensus on eliminating that principle seems like a failure to me.  I
am certainly _not_ part of any consensus that does not include the
multistakeholder model among its basic bed rock principles.

I unfortunately cannot come to Frankfurt as it was schedule when I had a
prior commitment without any consultations with people on the date.  I
want to be clear that I cannot come to consensus on principles where the
multistakeholder model is not central.

avri