[CWG-Stewardship] FW: FW: CWG RFP2B Proposal

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:33:38 UTC 2014

Avri

I'm sure your viewpoints are not being ignored. Peace. I forgive you for
your sin.

Nobody is saying multi stakeholder compositions are not applicable or there
is consensus against it. Please look at strawmans 2 and 3.

I intact support a multi-stakeholder composition.

I'm just saying I don't agree there is consensus against a registry only
composition, which you seem to be eliminating by way of the principle that
you are suggesting.