[CWG-Stewardship] Draft of Principles

Paul M Kane Paul.Kane at icb.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 09:46:44 UTC 2014

For ccTLDs, stability and local policy development in accordance with
national law is crucial.  Diversity (within IETF standards) satisfies
user needs.

Post transition, nothing must be done by ICANN/IANA to destabilise the
operation of legacy ccTLD Registry.

ccTLDs need to have the ability to serve their respective communities.

Have a good w/end all .....

See you in FRA

Best

Paul