[CWG-Stewardship] URGENT: Additional RFP3 Session

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Nov 19 17:45:52 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The Chairs have called an additional session to continue the work of RFP3.
The session starts in 45min at 18:30 ­ 20:30 UTC (19:30 ­ 21:30 local time).
I have circulated call details separately.

Attached is the document that was discussed in the last session on RFP3.
It's been uploaded to the Wiki.

I have started to update meetings notes in the Wiki and will send those out
shortly. Most sessions already have notes and Adobe Connect recordings
posted, so you can start to catch up or review based on your schedule today.

Best,
Grace