[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Stress Tests for IANA transition proposals

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:25:15 UTC 2014

The wiki page article is really interesting. I do not fully agree as
technical concepts can not always be projected on to the policy area,
though in this case there some of what is said on "Security through
obscurity" applies.

I will not argue further and would stop here for you all to decide on what
scenarios to be discussed and at what level of detail and depth and at what
speed.

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>