[CWG-Stewardship] Concern with Contract Co.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 28 23:41:43 UTC 2014

In Frankfurt we used the term "entity" as if it
was something other than some for of company or
corporation. We have now replaced it with
"corporation". Others assure me that a
corporation is possible with no Board or members
or owners or shareholders or officers or bank
account, but I have yet to fully understand how this works.

I will be addressing some of this in my comments, hopefully later tonight.

Alan