[CWG-Stewardship] Provision of translation services - Participation and Outreach

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:04:55 UTC 2014

+1 to the language options. However i think the charter should reflect
this[1] and the languages to be supported be determine early enough. It may
also be good to agree on what level of language translation is required
(for the meetings alone or all other content?) as this will also determine
the cost implications.

Cheers!
1. Current charter does make mention of any language requirement