[CWG-Stewardship] IANA Stewardship CWG Process Steps Proposal

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Oct 6 20:56:04 UTC 2014

That is always a very good thing to do Kieren.  It is at a lower level of detail than I intended but it would be good that we start doing it now.  Understanding that we should do what you suggest on an ongoing basis, do you have any suggestions for groups that might be missed?  The sooner we identify such groups, whether they are direct or indirect customers of IANA naming services, the sooner we can reach out to them.

In the RySG we plan to reach out to all gTLD registries and applicants that are not yet members or observers in the RySG and allow them to participate in our processes as part of the CWG.

Chuck