[CWG-Stewardship] SAC068 SSAC & getting to work...

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Oct 10 21:09:09 UTC 2014

Please note that all information related to the meeting (recording,
transcript, slides, etc) has been posted here:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49356653.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com>
Date:  Friday 10 October 2014 14:05
To:  Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Cc:  "cwg-stewardship at icann.org" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [CWG-Stewardship] SAC068 SSAC & getting to work...

Just wondering if the transcript of Monday 's call is available yet?

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050