[CWG-Stewardship] Request for Interpretation on the calls

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Oct 10 22:00:54 UTC 2014

Dear Jonathan,
Dear Byron,

I draw your attention to my email to the CWG Stewardship mailing list
sent on behalf of the At-Large working group that feeds into the CWG.
May I take the opportunity of also reflecting that in addition to
interpretation, many feel that the documents themselves that are under
review should also be available in the UN 6 languages in line with the
ICANN language policy.

I remind you that the path to a true globalisation of ICANN starts with
following its own language policy. Please be so kind to make sure we do
not stumble at the first barrier that's the language barrier.

Kind regards,

Olivier