[CWG-Stewardship] Request for Interpretation on the calls

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:46:31 UTC 2014

Hi Greg and all,

I definitely agree with the views shared about short time-line. However i
will also like to suggest that we start the process and see how far we can
go while we concurrently ask ICANN for more resources that will enhance the
process. I see some free spaces on the agenda[1] and am wondering whether
those can be used for the CWG meeting purposes?.

I think we also need to remember that the names has relatively lots of
interest than the other 2 communities so i will expect that there will be
quite a lot of proposals and the task of this CWG is to as soon as possible
get the RFP call out and determine how to effectively review and come up
with a final proposal to be submitted to ICG. So while we are deliberating
on the over-all timeline, i will suggest we work with the tentative one
that gets the RFP call out as soon as possible. 4 things that may be
important right now:

- Have a tentative time-line
- Agree on the leaderships and roles (chairs/vice et all)
- Produce RFP for proposal and publish call
- While call is on, keep ourselves busy on the submitted proposal review
process

Overall we need to move on (ofcourse without risking the loss of a
bottom-up process ;) )

Cheers!

Regards
1. http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule-full