[CWG-Stewardship] GAC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:57:58 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, I did not save the LiveScribe feed. Before the transcript
issues, the best way to get a flavor of the discussion is probably to go
through Samantha Davidson's live tweets from the session.

Grace - could we get a copy of the livescribe or an early copy of the
transcript (uncorrected if need be)?

The gist of it was that we've got a huge job ahead of us and that a number
of GAC members recognize that this is where the action is.

Greg