[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed agenda for IANA Stewardship Transition CWG F2F WG meeting

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Oct 13 16:34:29 UTC 2014

Hi Marika,

Can you please record my apologies, I am unable to attend tonights session due to prior commitments. I will review the transcript when posted.

James Gannon
Director - Cyber Invasion Ltd
Dublin, Ireland
Cell: +353 (0) 860 258974

On 10 Oct 2014, at 23:58, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next IANA Stewardship Transition CWG meeting which is scheduled to take place on Monday 13 October from 12.15 – 13.45 local time (19.15 – 20.45 UTC) in the Pacific Palisades meeting room (see http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-stewardship-naming). Remote participation details for this meeting will be circulated in a separate email.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda – IANA Stewardship Transition CWG F2F WG meeting

1. Welcome
2. Roll Call
3. Confirm candidates for CWG leadership as well as leadership structure
4. Review revised timeline (see revised timeline attached)
5. Review ICG RFP (see ICG RFP attached)

     *   Description of Community’s Use of IANA Functions
     *   Existing, Pre-Transition Arrangements
        *   A. Policy Sources
        *   B. Oversight and Accountability
     *   Proposed Post-Transition Oversight and Accountability Arrangements
     *   Transition Implications
     *   NTIA Requirements
     *   VI. Community Process

6. Initial Discussion and Review of IANA Functions Contract (see overview attached)
7. Confirm next steps & next meeting

<rfp-iana-stewardship-08sep14-en.pdf><CWG Draft Timeline - 7 October 2014.doc><OVERVIEW OF IANA FUNCTIONS CONTRACT.docx>_______________________________________________
CWG-Stewardship mailing list
CWG-Stewardship at icann.org<mailto:CWG-Stewardship at icann.org>