[CWG-Stewardship] Community input listserv

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:46:57 UTC 2014

All,

NRO have released this:

The five Regional Internet Registries today published a process (https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight/consolidated-rir-iana-stewardship-proposal-team-crisp-team <https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight/consolidated-rir-iana-stewardship-proposal-team-crisp-team>) for producing a single proposal from the global IP addressing community to the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) of the U.S Government.

This process, which establishes a Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team drawn from RIR community members and staff, is open for public comment.

More information on CRISP Proposal at