[CWG-Stewardship] Notes and action items from F2F meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Oct 18 19:13:57 UTC 2014

Milton,

I don't think that relying mostly on public comment periods is a very good approach to the multi-stakeholder model and certainly not very bottom-up.  Comment periods are useful for checking the results of consensus processes and are very important in that regard, i.e., for a last call as you suggest.  But getting broad input at the end seems too late to me.

What process do you think would be duplicated?

Chuck