[CWG-Stewardship] RySG Rep to the CWG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:28:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:31 AM, avri doria <avri at ella.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These are RySG appointments.
> Why would staff announce them?

Okay, my understanding (which is what the ALAC used) is that each community
runs their internal process and communicates its selected members to
secretariat (in this case staff). Nevertheless, my point precisely is to
have some level of introduction/orderliness since we all don't know
ourselves on this list.

So i was expecting something in the line of..... "As the chair of RySG i am
notifying that ............. is the official member of the working group"

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*