[CWG-Stewardship] Scheduling: regular teleconference meetings + F2F in November

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Oct 20 20:28:44 UTC 2014

Thanks Allan. Noted. I'll be sure to do that going forward.

From:  Allan MacGillivray <allan.macgillivray at cira.ca>
Date:  Monday, October 20, 2014 3:26 PM
To:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org>, "Gomes, Chuck"
<cgomes at verisign.com>, "cwg-stewardship at icann.org"
<cwg-stewardship at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: [CWG-Stewardship] Scheduling: regular teleconference meetings
+ F2F in November

Grace ­ I would find it helpful, and perhaps others as well, were you to
always include the UTC time of the meeting in the subject line of the
invitation email as many of us travel so we need to double check that out
calendars are making the proper adjustments.

Thanks

Allan