[CWG-Stewardship] Scheduling: regular teleconference meetings + F2F in November

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:29:09 UTC 2014

Grace:

Thanks for your email.  I can't say I'm a big fan of 6 am conference calls
(10:00 UTC in New York), but this is probably worse for our West Coast
participants, for whom the calls will be at 3 am and 6 am.  (I note that 3
of the GNSO/CSG "participants" are on the West Coast.)  I do appreciate
that North Americans appear to be in a minority among the members (for a
change), so I guess it is our turn to bear more of the inconvenient call
times.  Slightly later call times would be preferable for me (I can't speak
for the West Coast, but I assume having one call during (my idea of) normal
waking hours would be probably be an improvement for them.)

Greg Shatan