[CWG-Stewardship] Co-Chair Update

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Oct 21 21:34:18 UTC 2014

Dear CWG Members & Participants,

A brief update from myself as co-chair of the CWG alongside my recently
appointed ccNSO colleague and co-chair Lise Fuhr. First, a warm personal
welcome to Lise whom I only met in LA for the first time.

I am very much looking forward to working with her and all of you on this
critical project.

By now, you have already heard from Lise so you will be aware that she is up
and running as co-chair. This was assisted by the fact that we had a
handover meeting between interim co-chair Byron Holland, myself and the CWG
support staff (from ICANN) back in LA.

As it transpires, my current work commitments are extraordinary and
consequentially, I am unable to give the CWG my proper attention for the
next 2 to 3 weeks. Lise is aware of this as is Byron who will be in a
position to offer support from his current position as a participant. I have
also made my position clear to my GNSO colleagues who are members of the CWG
and so they are also on standby to assist as necessary.

I trust that Lise will do a fine job but am aware that my sudden
unavailability has thrown her into the deep end with the work of this CWG.
Please join me in offering her all the focus and discipline we can in order
to move this critical task forward and within the very tight timescales we
are dealing with.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

(in my capacity as CWG Co-chair)