[CWG-Stewardship] F2F meeting in November

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:47:00 UTC 2014

Grace,

FYI, for New York (and I assume other East Coast US/Canada points of
departure) it appears that all flights to Frankfurt are overnight flights,
so flights arriving on the 18th will depart on the 17th.  The last return
flight to New York is 5:10 pm, which would probably mean departing the
venue around 2 pm.  If we want a full 2 days, it would be necessary for
those in this category to stay over until the 20th.

Greg Shatan