[CWG-Stewardship] Scheduling: regular teleconference meetings + F2F in November

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 01:52:17 UTC 2014

One new challenge that has risen for visas is that in my country, one
has to take an appointment for application submission for Germany
through their online visa appointment system and it allocates
available dates. However, upon checking the system, it has no
appointment slots available till the 3rd of December. This is a pity
with the sudden change in the venue. Is it not possible that the venue
be set in Dubai so that everyone can possibly make it? The hotel in
Dubai would issue visas for its guests and that would directly reduce
the visa hassle?

The other option would be the US near ICANN offices if all or most of
the members have access to US visas already like myself. I don't know
how practical this is but I will highly recommend to drop a schengen
country for the venue of such a meeting.

Regards.