[CWG-Stewardship] Comments on principles

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Thu Oct 23 15:46:29 UTC 2014

No matter how attractive it may be to think about subjecting ICANN to the
laws of every country around the world, I actually think that is a bad
idea for everyone.   That said, no matter where ICANN is incorporated, it
can always agree that disputes will be resolved in accordance with the law
of a specific country and in a designated physical venue.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz