[CWG-Stewardship] Comments on principles

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:51:45 UTC 2014

Lets say that there is an agreement to that, where and how do we find
the balance? What will be the preference management mechanism? There
are a whole set of governance and legal problems here that are just
not comprehendible in the current organizational structure and
circumstances.

One way is to forget all these debates and deal with IANA to be a
separate independent entity and contract its relationships with ICANN
and any other future organizations? Whats the possible governance
structure then? Private or Public? Compliance and enforcement would be
the kill switch approach? On whose call? Accountability? How?