[CWG-Stewardship] Comments on principles

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Thu Oct 23 16:02:55 UTC 2014

that¹s an approach.  I think it is more complicated than necessary, and I
don¹t see what it accomplishes that we can¹t do through an SLA Council and
contracts.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz