[CWG-Stewardship] [IANA-issues] Fwd: Names Community vs the other two communities

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Thu Oct 23 20:23:25 UTC 2014

Agreed, it should be the registries themselves and/or a separate entity they set up.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz