[CWG-Stewardship] Financing the new IANA

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Oct 24 13:23:53 UTC 2014

I think in the case of using the same funding sources that it currently has within ICANN that, it would be important to structure it so as those funds would be payed directly to the IANA entity directly and not via revenue directed from within ICANN.
The separation would be needed for accountability and to pre-empt any conflict of interest in my opinion.

James