[CWG-Stewardship] [IANA-issues] Fwd: Names Community vs the other two communities

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Oct 24 14:00:30 UTC 2014

I’m not sure why this wasn’t clear, but I agree with Peter that the ccNSO is not, on its own, representative of all ccTLDs.  Specifically, some ccTLDs that do not participate in the ccNSO do participate in regional organizations, which is why those must be included.  My understanding is that in addition there are some ccTLDs who don’t participate in either forum, so we would need to account for that.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz